Sunday, January 27, 2013

Behind the Chair

Just sharing hair tonight! 
Cute messy bun on one of my sweet clients! I curl it all over and then add a little back combing, put it in the bun and then next day she can take it down or fix the bun. Sometimes lasts her three days.

Ombre is one of my favorite techniques! This is what was happening in the studio a few weeks ago. Love how it turned out! 

Fun for a night out or a day at the beach or... anytime really. Double braid with a flower tying it all together in the front. Loved this. She had super thick hair. It works best with this type of hair. 

One of my cute little teenagers wanted something special to mix it up with! Fun stuff! Reminds me of Hello Kitty for some reason! haha! 
And finally this beauty! I love doing the underneath hair darker and the contrast it  contributes to the overall look on a simple updo like this. Fun easy and super cute! 

Thanks for dropping by my blog. Leave me a comment if there is something you would like to see me create or post! I am giving away a free sample of shampoo and conditioner to some lucky commenter in the the comments below. Go ahead and leave a comment! You might win! 
Have a great hair day! 
Michon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment