Happy Fourth of July Week!! WTHeck happened to April, May and June? I'm i the only one in a time warp here?! So this is not only the most blistering, hot week of the year so far, but it is a happenin' week here in the Biggest Little City! So many beautiful things to do this week! Here is a list of my favorites.
- I LOVE this first one... Scheels is offering a flag exchange from now till the 3th of July! Just to make sure that we are all flying beautiful new flags for the 4th the American Legion will be collecting tattered and torn flags (to be disposed of properly) and giving you a new one for only $10! Available to the first 100 customers! Check it out!
- Artown is in full swing as of today! This is one of my favorite events of the year! We get to enjoy every venue imaginable almost every day of the month for this awesome event. As with most hairdressers, I would be little more than a starving artist if it wasn't for my current occupation. Here is a link on how to get the app! You will have every event at your fingertips on your phone everyday! Happy Artown hunting! haha
- Hump day is about to become a little less lame. Reno's newest food truck event is sure to help your mid week blues be a little easier to bear. The event takes place at the McKinley Arts and Cultural Center, next to the beautiful Truckee River. Every Wed from 5-8.
- I am super excited about Genoa's Americana Celebration. This small town girl loves the nostalgic feel of that quaint small town and all the old fashion, family celebration that goes along with it. The event is sure to be a huge hit. Get there early for best parking.
- And if you are having a stay close to home celebration here is a great place to start looking for some ideas that are fun and creative to get your celebration off on the right foot! You have plenty of time to get the supplies needed for the celebration of the year right here!
Those are my top picks for how to keep it beautiful this week and weekend here in the Biggest Little City. There are so many others that I didn't mention you should drop by Visit Reno Tahoe dot com to see a complete list of all the fun things going on this week. Please stay safe and make sure you have some representation of red white and blue on your nails, in your hair or on your eyelids!
Happy American celebrations!
See you next week!