Tuesday, June 18, 2013

State of the art skincare!


What else would I rather do than go to a class on skin care on my day off? Not much. Well, maybe... a day at the beach could win out now and again. But honestly I had a fantastic day Monday at the Grand Sierra Resort learning about all the newest, most innovative, natural and cutting edge products on the market as of December 2012! Yes! Brand new and nothing else in skin care like it anywhere! I would like to highlight just a few of the magnificent ingredients that will now, be the only things I will be putting on my face.

  • Mastiha is an ancient arabic gum that is antibacterial, anti-fungal and contains antioxidants. It is not hard to imagine why having such an amazing product in your skin care line would be beneficial. 
  • Collodial Gold and Silver are minerals that are highly beneficial to the skin. They stabilize the collagen, stimulates the glands, are anti-bacteral, kill viruses and speed up healing. 
  • Copper is a mineral that strengthens the blood circulation, improves elasticity and is also anti-microbibial. 
  • Teprenone is an anti-aging ingredient that it designed to keep your telomeres from shortening. Telomeres are the end of the strands of DNA for your skin. (imagine that little plastic end of your shoelace that protects them from fraying). Those are what telomeres are to your skin. 
  • Plant Stem cells are primary cells from which life is born. Stem cells have the capacity of self-renewal and producing identical cells.
  • Progeline and Cyclopeptide-5 are the newest peptides on the market. These peptides communicate directly with the cell and slow the aging down by reducing the toxic protein Progerin
If you are a person that enjoys using quality products on your skin and you enjoy products you can't get at Walmart you need to look into this line. The price point is very comparable to anything you will get at the high end stores but the ingredients are far superior and clinically prescriptive. So at the end of the day I have to say that I feel incredibly lucky. Lira Clinical has some amazing products that I am taking back to the studio with confidence that I am doing the absolute best thing I can with the technology available at the this time for my clients skin. 
If you have any questions or would like to hear more about this amazing new skin care line please just drop me a line and I will hook you up with free samples. 
The product will sell itself to you! It is amazing!
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Sincerely,
Michon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment