Wednesday, July 23, 2014

What do you Believe in?


BELIEVE-BurningMan-Reno-2
For anyone that has sat in my chair while I have done their hair in the last two years or so I am sure it will come as no surprise to you that I believe in the power of positive thinking. I love to think Big and I love to help others. I found a project last month that I feel passionate about that I would like to share with you here, that encompasses both the power of thinking Big and the helping part! ;)

"B E L I E V E"
To me this piece of art is a must stay for Reno! It was located in the City Plaza and will return if we make it happen! They are asking for donations to keep the massive metal sculpture on display permanently in downtown Reno.

  • I believe that Reno is a beautiful place with an amazing spirit. 
  • I believe this sculpture is a beautiful addition to the downtown area.
  • I believe that the residents of this town will make it happen. 
  • I believe that this sculpture will inspire many for years to come.

Okay. So this is a little more esoteric than my usual beauty blog posts, but I really love this thing guys!! We need to make it stay! If you want to contribute and help it happen click the picture below to learn more and to contribute as much or as little as you like to make this sculpture a permanent piece of art here in Reno.

I believe in you! Thank you for helping us make this a reality! 
And thank you for checking into my blog. 
Make it a beautiful week and I will see you soon! 
Michon :)



No comments:

Post a Comment